Doanh “Pye” Nguyen, O.D.
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California Los Angeles with a B.S. in Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics. She then received her Doctor of Optometry from Western University of Health Sciences with Beta Sigma Kappa Honors. During her last year of clinical externships, she worked extensively with the special needs pediatric population and at the Indian Health Services Hospital at Fort Defiance, Arizona.
Dr. Nguyen is fluent in Vietnamese and conversational in Spanish and Japanese.
- California Optometric Association (COA)
- American Optometric Association (AOA)
- TriCounty Optometric Association
- Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity (VOSH)
- College of Optometrists in Vision Development (COVD)